Terms & Conditions for the Purchase Online
Use of the Website
- Welcome to the website https://www.eros.ae/ (“Website/ www.eros.ae”) owned by Eros Electricals LLC(“Eros”), PO Box No.1184, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This document governs user relationship with Eros. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service").
- By accessing www.eros.ae, user warrant and represent to the website owner that user are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the Website. When placing an order user undertake that all details user provide to us are true and accurate, that user are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place user’s order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. If user are under 18 but at least 15 years of age, user must present this Agreement to user’s parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 15 may not register on this site, and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf.
- User will need to click the box marked "Accept" in the course of user’s purchase from our online shop to confirm user’s acceptance of these terms. If user don't accept these terms, user will not be able to order any Products from www.eros.ae.
- Access to www.eros.ae is permitted on a temporary basis, and Eros reserves its right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. Eros will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Eros may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- This Website may contain links to other websites (the "Linked Sites"), which are not operated by Eros. Website has no control over the Linked Sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from user’s use of them.
- User must not misuse www.eros.ae. User will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Eros will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose user’s identity to them.
- Eros will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect user’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to user’s use of this Website or to user’s downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to user on or through this Website remains the property of Eros or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Eros and its licensors. User may store, print and display the content supplied solely for user’s own personal use.
- User are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to user or which appears on this Website nor may user use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- The content of this website is subject to UAE copyright law and International copyright laws, and Eros owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, modification and derivative matter of the content.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order user are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
When user places an order, user will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of user’s order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of user’s order. A contract between user and Eros will not be formed until Eros sends confirmation by e-mail that the goods which user ordered have been dispatched to user. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Pricing and Availability
- Eros lists availability information for products on the Website. Please note that the stock situation changes dynamically, user will be informed by e-mail if any product(s) user have ordered is/are out of stock for any reason and an estimated availability date will be provided. Upon the billing of user’s Product ordered, user shall receive a confirmation text confirming the dispatch of the product(s) to user’s address as specified on user’s Order (“Confirmation Text”). The Order shall be deemed as accepted by Eros on receipt of Confirmation Text.
- All prices quoted at www.eros.ae are net prices, to which the appropriate prescribed sales tax must be added. Unless otherwise agreed, the prices are ex works, of Eros warehouse, Dubai, UAE and are exclusive of all taxes, duties, and delivery costs.
- Price may sometimes differ between Eros Stores and www.eros.ae; user will be charged the price on the www.eros.ae.ae site. Eros is under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on the Website. Prices may be altered without prior notice owing to stock availability.
- With regards to pricing, Eros reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the www.eros.ae at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. If user’s credit card has already been charged for the purchase and user’s order is cancelled, Eros will issue a credit to user’s credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to user’s account.
- It is agreed that the Prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). Where VAT is payable by Eros the agreed consideration for the supply shall include the amount of VAT payable applicable at the prevailing rate at the time the supply is made as a result of applicable legislation in the United Arab Emirates.
- Unlike credit or debit cards, Promotional Codes used on Digital Coupons are debited at the time an order is placed. Digital Coupons will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. Digital Coupons must be used prior to their noted expiration date and within a single transaction.
Shipping, Delivery and Installation
- Eros’s Shipping and Delivery Policy, sets out how eros.ae will deal with the orders for delivery and shipping, can be found at Shipping and Delivery Policy in this Website. By using this Website, user consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by user is accurate.
- Eros’s Installation manual, sets deals with the installation procedures for products where such process is applicable. More details can be found at Installation Manual in this Website.
- Upon receiving user’s order we carry out a standard authorization check on user’s payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. user’s card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of user’s card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods user wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and user have been sent a Confirmation Text the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods user have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
- If user are not comfortable making an online payment on Eros, user can opt for the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method instead. With COD user can pay in cash at the time of actual delivery of the product at user’s doorstep, without requiring user to make any advance payment online. This facility is available only for UAE.
- Alternatively, user can also place an order online and avail the Store Pickup facility by collecting the ordered items in any of the specified Eros Digital Home Stores across UAE. Store Pickup facility cannot be clubbed with COD.
Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy
Our Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy, which sets out the procedure and requirements for exchange, return and repair, can be found in the Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy in this Website. By using this Website, user consent to the terms the said policy described therein.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- The manufacturer limited warranty begins on the original date of purchase and is valid only for the products where manufacturer warranty is specified on the item description on the website. To apply for this warranty service, user must contact the manufacturer for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by the manufacturer’s authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale/invoice receipt must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to the manufacturer. www.eros.ae is not responsible for re-issuing new bill since the original copy has already been issued.
- Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of United Arab Emirates only unless specified otherwise in the warranty card or on the Website. Eros will only be the facilitator of this service and primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the brand/manufacturer/ distributor.
- In the case the product is defective and/or requires repair, it is user’s responsibility to deliver the product, at user’s cost, to Eros’s designated collection centers in selected Eros Showrooms and Service Centers in the United Arab Emirates. For product which has onsite warranty support, user can call the call centre & register the complaint for onsite service. Please visit Refund, Exchange & Cancellation Policy for details of how to return them and details of replacement and refund policy. For selected products with international warranty user can refer to the international warranty card.
- Other than what is provided by the brand/manufacturer/distributor, Eros hereby expressly disclaims any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted (including product information and/or specifications) on the Website.
- Repairs are not accepted if the serial number on the product is unknown or tampered with.
- The Products purchased from Eros also carry product insurance. More details can be found in Insurance Policy in this Website.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Eros and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Www.eros.ae has taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that user do not understand, or if user wish to obtain further information, please contact customer services (see point 14 below for contact details). Descriptions/performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of www.eros.ae and subject to change without prior notice.
Linking to this Website
User may link to www.eros.ae, provided user do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but user must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. User must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by user. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may user create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. www.eros.ae reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Eros and user should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Eros.
User agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Eros, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from user’s use this Website or user’s breach of the Terms of Service.
Eros shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to user) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, user agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
For any queries regarding user’s purchase, please contact: 800 EROS (8003767) or user can email us at email@example.com . User might contact this helpline during the office hours, i.e. 9.00 am to 5.00 pm(Sunday to Thursday).
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- By accessing and using the website; and purchasing online, user agree that user’s access and use of the Website, online purchasing is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of UAE.
Terms And Conditions Of Sale For Purchase At Stores
- All Products carry warranty as offered by the manufacturer. Accessories, Consumables are not covered under warranty.
- In case of out of the box failures brought to Eros notice within 7 days from date of purchase, product will be replaced with same model upon certification of the defect pursuant to the warranty terms. In case of non-availability of product, an equivalent product within the same price range or a refund shall be provided. Replacement will be entertained subject to return with accessories and catalogues.
- On all manufacturing defects brought to Eros notice beyond 7 days from the date of purchase to a period of one year, customers will be supported with standard manufacturing warranty that is applicable on all products (excluding accessories and consumables like batteries, charger / adaptor, memory card, cables, removable items, cleaning agents, protection materials, software, etc.) it is mandatory to produce original cash memo and warranty card to claim the warranty support.
- Products that do not fall within the category of the manufacturing defects cannot be returned or refunded for any reasons whatsoever, pursuant to the warranty terms of the Manufacturer/Eros .
- Customer’s immediate remedy for Products with manufacturing defects shall be repair, without any prejudice to the terms of Clause 4. In the event the product with manufacturing defect is unfeasible to repair or replace, refund of cash value shall be provided within 30 days from date of submission of such complaint. The replacement or refund is subject to written report provided by authorized Eros/manufacturer’s service centre.
- In the event of refund subject to Clauses 2 and 5, the refunded value will be equal to paid cash value. The refund will be in form of mode of payment made by the Customer during the purchase and will be handed over in 7 working days from the date of refund acceptance. The costs of delivery and installation done (if applicable) shall not be refunded.
- In the event of refund of product sold of payment through credit card, the amount will be reversed on card with issuance of instructions to Credit Card Bank, in accordance with the Bank’s policy. Any such refund shall be a transaction solely between Customer and Bank and Eros shall have no role whatsoever.
- In the event of defective product, after the expiry of the warranty period of the said product, repair or replacement shall depend on availability and spare part policy of the Manufacturer.
- The remedy of repair /replacement/refund shall not apply in respect of any appliance which has been tampered with, or which has undergone repair, adjustment or servicing by persons other than those authorized by manufacturer to do so or for change of mind.
- Eros’s liability in case of defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price for the defective product.
- Customer has to call the issuing bank before the billing date in order to avail 0% installment scheme. The scheme cannot be availed for advance payments.
- All the Products of AED 250 and above, excluding the consumables are covered under insurance schemes. Details of such insurance can be referred to in Eros official website.
- In case a dispute pertaining to sales/product information, only information mentioned on the feature cards, catalogue and other print material will be considered final. Verbal communications, briefing, demonization, etc unless taken in writing at the time of purchase, will not be treated as valid claim.
- All the civil disputes shall be addressed under the jurisdiction of UAE laws
- Successful completion of transaction would be treated as acceptance of above items and hence shall be applicable.