Samsung digital door lock pincardtagkey-Black, SHS-3321XMK-EN
- Multi-leveled security code entry
- Fire tested, Burglar alarm & Fire detection sensor
- These doorlocks can be installed either on the left or right side of the door
- Universial Deadbolt - 2-3/4(70mm), 2-3/8(60mm) - selectable
- User-friendly Accessibility - RFID card, Pin Number
- Anti Theft Mode
For registered customers only
No Warranty Included
- Standard 160/161 prep. installation, Touch pad screen, Keyless deadbolt lock, Adaptable to various door type by adjustable deadbolt.
- Multi-leveled security code entry, PSB Fire tested, Burglar alarm & Fire detection sensor.
- The lock unlocks when it is supposed to stay locked This is because the doorlock has been registered from the incorrect way. These doorlocks can be installed either on the left or right side of the door. However, there are times when customers register these units as a right handed lock when it's supposed to be a left handed doorlock. In this case, you can follow the instructions below in order to resolve this issue. It requires the manufacturer reset listed below. First you will open the door to remove the trigger sensor from the magnet tab. You will then unlock the door (in which your case the dead bolt comes out). Press and hold the register button for 10 seconds. You will hear a beep when you push the button and then another after 5 seconds and a third at 10 seconds. Quickly input on the keypad the master reset code 1470852369 and press * (star key).
- It should look like the system shuts down if you hear 4 consecutive beeps it failed. Success it will give you 3 beeps if you failed repeat the process until you succeed. You will then need to move the door where the trigger sensor is close to the magnet tab. You should hear a beep if the trigger sensor is in range. Do not press any buttons on the door lock until you have the trigger sensor next to the magnet tab.
- Door Lock keeping lock/unlock without reason apparently severe times. This is due to the fact that the deadbolt is trying to lock, but something is in it's way and preventing the deadbolt to fully locking. Either the dead bolt hole in the door frame is too small or the door isn't closed all the way. You can also make the hole in the door longer to accommodate the deadbolt length. Also, you may want to take a look at the installation of the mounting plate. There are 3 screws that hold this unit together. If these screws are over-tightened, it will prevent the deadbolt from turning correctly. They would need to loosen these screws in order to resolve this issue.
|Key Feature 01
|Multi-leveled security code entry
|Key Feature 02
|Fire tested, Burglar alarm & Fire detection sensor
|Key Feature 03
|These doorlocks can be installed either on the left or right side of the door
|Key Feature 04
|Universial Deadbolt - 2-3/4(70mm), 2-3/8(60mm) - selectable
|Key Feature 05
|User-friendly Accessibility - RFID card, Pin Number
|Key Feature 06
|Anti Theft Mode
Write Your Own Review