Velbon Tripod Sherpa 800RD with QHD-62Q
- Foam grips for winter time and for carrying on your shoulder.
- Hide clamp (HC-2528) incorporated in centre column unit.
- Ball socket head (QHD-62Q) with magnesium quick release plate (QB-635L).
- Fixed-angle, 3-section, black colour legs.
- Centre column can be inserted upside down for macro photo or for use as copy stand.
VELBON SHERPA TRIPODS ARE EQUIPPED WITH SOME CLEVER FEATURES SUCH AS A ONE-TOUCH HANDLE THAT ALLOWS LOCKING OF BOTH PAN AND TILT MOVEMENTS WITH ONE TWIST. THE HANDLE IS MOUNTED ON THE LEFT WHICH ALLOWS THE USER TO KEEP THEIR RIGHT HAND FREE TO OPERATE THE CAMERA.
MOST MODELS IN THE SHERPA RANGE FEATURE A SLANTING TOOTH GEARED ELEVATOR FOR SMOOTH ADJUSTMENT AND ALSO A FRICTION ADJUSTER THAT ENABLES TENSION ADJUSTMENT OF CENTRE-COLUMN ELEVATOR.
|Key Feature 01||Foam grips for winter time and for carrying on your shoulder.|
|Key Feature 02||Hide clamp (HC-2528) incorporated in centre column unit.|
|Key Feature 03||Ball socket head (QHD-62Q) with magnesium quick release plate (QB-635L).|
|Key Feature 04||Fixed-angle, 3-section, black colour legs.|
|Key Feature 05||Centre column can be inserted upside down for macro photo or for use as copy stand.|